...The Day...

today is FRIDAY..
my day goes the same but it more worse coz i got no class..
boring !!!
suddenly my instructor feeling not well..
damn !!!
so i have to stay in my library and SLEEP !!!!!!
hahaha..
as usual i went to mosque 4 doing my prayer..
b4 dat i bought "air jambu" n eat some "mee sup"..
in the evening,my fren n i "lepak2" at cafe n have some chat..
suddenly 1 of my fren says "bil,ko makin GEMOK la..ko kne diet dowh.."
then the clock stop 4 a while..tik tok tik tok tik..................................
damn !! my frens realise dat im getting bigger n bigger..wat shall i do?? arghhhhhh !!
tis is all bcoz im fed up !!..

wat shall i do to get rid of this FAT ??
am i too FAT??
i don't want people to laugh at me bcoz im FAT..
im jealous wit guys who have flat stomach.. :(


INSYAALLAH
from now on,i want to diet n exercise..
get rid of this FAT n show to this people dat i also can be SLIM !!
MY FREN PRAY 4 Me !!!

1 comments:

lulu said...

i'm always behind u my fren!

Post a Comment